by Chantal Brodrick
With 98,000 downloads across 100 shows to date, the podcast features our industries most awarded, recognised and experienced fitness leaders in addition to experts and authors from outside the industry.Guests include Casey Conrad, Todd Durkin, Bill McBride, Luke Carlson and Chuck Runyon.
The Fitness Business Podcast is a free weekly show, available to listen to through Itunes or directly from www.fitnessbusinesspodcast.com.
During April, The Fitness Business Podcast took a bird’s eye view into LA’s boutique studios from Soul Cycle to Barrys Bootcamp. We talked about:
- The importance of onboarding new customers
- The value a great member experience can have on your retail bottom line and
- Where you may find your best ever front desk team member.
Also in April, we were joined by The Instagram Expert, Sue B Zimmerman who talked about:
- How to be known as the go-to person in your niche and
- How to grow your Instagram following through business partnerships.